Below are some commonly asked questions.
1. How much caffeine is safe to drink?
Adults should have no more than 350 mg of caffeine a day. While, children should have no more than 60mg of caffeine a day.
2. What does RDA stand for?
Recommended Daily Allowance
3. Are Sports Drinks and Energy Drinks the same?
No, they are not. Sports drinks restore the fluid balance in your body and prevent dehydration after you exercise. Energy drinks contain ingredients that are diuretics and rid your body of fluids.
4. What are some other ways to boost your energy instead of drinking an Energy Drink?
Eat well, get plenty of sleep, drink water to stay hydrated, workout or move around when tired, cut back on caffeine slowly.
5. What ingredients are in Energy Drinks that make them so dangerous?
Caffeine, sugar, guarana, herbal ingredients, extra vitamins.
6. Are Energy drinks legal?
Yes, but they are not regulated by the FDA.
7. How many 12oz cans of Coke would you have to drink to equal the same amount of caffeine in a 12oz Energy drink?
9 cans of Coke
8. What age group are Energy drinks marketed to?
Teens and young adults